Get rebates up to $7,200 off insulation
Protect your home from the outside elements with rebates for insulation. A well-insulated home keeps the temperature of any room the way you like it while helping to reduce heating and cooling costs and shrink your home’s carbon footprint.
Who Can Participate
Ontario residents who live in a detached home, townhome or semi can take part in GreenON Rebates. If you rent, you must have the written permission of the landlord.
What You Get
Get rebates to upgrade your home insulation from top to bottom. Receive up to $7,200 off the cost of purchasing and installing insulation.
Cut drafts, lower heating and cooling costs and help keep your home temperature consistent by upgrading the insulation of your attic, basement and exterior walls.
- Receive $1 per sq. ft up to $1,500 for upgrading your attic insulation.
- Receive $2 per sq. ft up to $1,900 when you update your basement insulation.
- Receive $2 per sq. ft up to $3,800 when you upgrade your home’s exterior wall insulation.
How it Works
GreenON Rebates makes upgrading your home easy.
- Work with a participating contractor to purchase and install your eligible windows.
- Your contractor will submit your rebate application on your behalf.
- Once you have validated that the work has been installed, submit your proof of purchase and you will receive your rebate cheque in the mail in approximately 8-12 weeks.
Please feel free to call us toll free at: 613-478-5110, or please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly!